Monday, December 19, 2011

Apricot Nectar Cake

I do not follow directions when I cook.   I may start out with a basic recipe and then change it to suit my needs. I add things, take away things, replace things.   (Thus, baking is a difficult process since you actually have to follow directions because baking is science) 


Apricot Nectar Cake is the only thing I will cook and follow the recipe.  It is my grandmother's recipe and it is delicious.  


Apricot Nectar Cake 
1 box Lemon Supreme Cake Mix
1 box small instant lemon jello pudding
4 whole eggs
3/4 cup oil
1 cup apricot nectar
- Mix and bake in greased and floured bundt pan at 350 degrees for 50 minutes.  Use toothpicks and make holes in the cakes 


Icing
1 stick of butter
-1/2 box confectioners sugar
1/4 cup apricot nectar


-  mix well and pour over hot cake

No comments:

Post a Comment